RE: [edlug] boot-up question

Someone seems to know how the machine was powered-up at this linky
http://smsug.ca/blogs/garth_jones/archive/2007/03/27/219.aspx

although this may only be relevant to server class mobos.

many thanks for the replies so far, though I would prefer to know what
type of power signal was used I may use a timestamp
from /var/log/messages.

Joe