Re: [edlug] Shell Script Problem

<  Which I would like to compress into a single line to clarify the
<  script.  How would I achieve this...?

if [ "$result" = "D" ]; then session=dellgx280 ; fi

will also work if you want clarity. Note the ';' after each statement
in the if ... fi.

I also think you want '=' rather than '==' for the test, at least that's what
my 'man test' says.

--
David McKelvie    Interactive Information Ltd,          Registered in Scotland
07808 492268      3, Lauriston Gardens,                  Company no. SC 150689