[edlug] PC vs Mac

Once again the Gadgetshow is showcasing PC's (aka MS Windows Personal Computers) by pitting them against each other for a place on their Wall of Fame.
Does GNU/Linux get a mention? No.
So the Gadgetshow went on a crusade to have broadband speeds fairly represented; they demonstrate Jason's fairly good inventions such as the hoverboard; they throw statistics about the relative ownership of MS to Mac, but a word about GNU/Linux.
Surely the collaboration of so many individuals and organsations, the quality of the software, and it's almost universal application across platforms , as well as the stability, security, cost effectiveness, and resource efficiency would mean GNU/Linux should be the winner.

Harumf

Keith

I'm a PC and I'm FREEEEEEEEE! (and open source)