Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

And of course this is one reason why mailing lists (and Usenet) are disappearing and being replaced by web forums. Anonymity and clarity about what's a public reply and a personal message.

--
Kevin Davidson
Apple Certified System Administrator

indigospring :Making Sense of IT