Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

On Sat, 2009-11-28 at 11:10 +0000, Philip Hunt wrote:
> Maybe you could do that with Googlemail by downloading all your mail
> with POP3, processing it, and unploading it to a new Googlemail
> account. Although it woulld seem a bit long-winded, and I'm not sure
> it would cope with edge conditions too well.

you could always use imapfilter [1] which allows you to move emails
around on a server with imap connection - which i think googlemail
allows. i use that to move all emails from mailing lists to an
appropriate folder.

magi

[1] http://imapfilter.hellug.gr/