Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 22:59 +0000, Hamish Allan wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Colin Shorts <colin.shorts@xxx.xxx.xxx> wrote:
>
> > Do we need to fork the list to satisfy everyone? It's not like it's huge
> > traffic ;)
>
> Are we not all technically inclined enough to tailor our mail clients
> to meet our individual needs?

I'm sure a good proportion of subscribers are competent enough to run
their own mail servers, write procmail rules, or figure out whether to
reply or reply all - which surely everyone can do.

It does appear however that people feel more strongly about this topic
than just about anything else I've seen to date, which seems a little
strange to me as the list isn't [edug] or just [ug]; maybe it should be.