Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 19:24 +0000, Denise Wood wrote:
> I have the EdLUG list go through GMail.... which not only keeps it as
> a threaded 'conversation' but also has 2 different buttons - one is
> 'reply' which replies only to the sender and 'reply to all' which
> replies to the sender and the whole list. Is it really that much of an
> issue?
>
> How does it work for everyone else? Do y'all only have one 'reply' option?

I have two buttons:

Reply: Would have, here, sent to you

Reply to all: Would have, here, sent to you, Kevin, and the list

To do what I did - reply to the list - I had to edit From and CC.

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil@xxx.xxx.xxx>
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Brian_McNeil