Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

I have the EdLUG list go through GMail.... which not only keeps it as
a threaded 'conversation' but also has 2 different buttons - one is
'reply' which replies only to the sender and 'reply to all' which
replies to the sender and the whole list. Is it really that much of an
issue?

How does it work for everyone else? Do y'all only have one 'reply' option?

Denise