Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

For what it's worth (probably less than 2 cents in any currency), this
is a discussion list. Reply-to-list encourages discussion, whereas
reply-to-sender by default (reply as opposed to reply-all) discourages
it.

If this list was for selling things, then it would make more sense to
reply-to-sender, but in general the list is used for discussion.

Do we need to fork the list to satisfy everyone? It's not like it's huge
traffic ;)

-C