Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

2009/11/27 William Hamilton <bill@xxx.xxx.xxx>:

>> I vote to maintain things as they are.

>  I won't vote without seeing the manifesto :P

Maybe there should be a white paper prepared and passed through all the committee stages before we even consider a vote. ;)

Jan
Diplomacy is the art of saying good doggie whilst getting a bigger stick!