Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

<quote who="Martin Fraser">
> I know we've had this debate before, I stayed out of it then, so I'd
> rather this thread died than another flame war starts.

Indeed.

If anyone is interested in the whys and wherefores of the default reply
being to the poster and not the list, I would suggest a good look through
the EdLUG archives.

This topic has been done to death before.