Re: Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

<quote who="Martin Fraser">
> I know we've had this debate before, I stayed out of it then, so I'd
> rather this thread died than another flame war starts.

If anyone is interested in the whys and wherefores of the default reply
being to the poster and not the list, I would suggest a good look through
the EdLUG archives.

This topic has been done to death before.