Reply-to-All (was Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill])

Reply-to-All works for most e-mail programs.

By not munging the reply-to-header, one can reply to the sender off-list, if one wants to. Particularly if the sender has a different reply-to addresses than the sending address.