Re: [Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill]

Oh man! Don't start that again, but it really does my head in that when communicating on a mailing list, a list like so many others, when you reply to a list email, it doesn't go to the list, as so many other lists do.

It is very much annoying.

Martin...

Quoting Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil@xxx.xxx.xxx>:

I don't like to whinge (he lies). But, is there a good reason why the
mailing list sets the reply to go to the original sender instead of the
list?

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil@xxx.xxx.xxx>
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Brian_McNeil