[Fwd: RE: [edlug] Facebook group against Mandelson's Digital Economy Bill]

I don't like to whinge (he lies). But, is there a good reason why the
mailing list sets the reply to go to the original sender instead of the
list?

--
Brian McNeil <brian.mcneil@xxx.xxx.xxx>
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Brian_McNeil