Re: [edlug] tsort command

>> A lot of people are so used to doing things in scripting languages
>> like Perl or Python that they forget that a lot of what they want to
>> do can be done using shell scripts and the "tranditional" unix
>> utilities.

Very true. The trouble I find with doing things that way is lack of (my) memory.
If I write a Perl script, I just have remember how to do that, if I use a bunch of
commands I have to work out each of their idiosyncracies, and that might take me longer.
Depends of course, on the complexity of the task and there is something elegant in a complicated
pipeline of commands that just does what you want, but it can take some time to
craft such a thing.

David