Re: [edlug] tsort command

Hysterical raisins.[*]

It's been useful before, so might be again. That's how UNIX pipelines work.

Us old timers expect this stuff to be there. And if I want to work out my share of a bill with dc or modify files with ed, then I should be able to on anything that pretends to be UNIX.

[*] Oh the ANSI C wars were fun :-) -- Kevin Davidson Apple Certified System Administrator Sent from my iPhone

indigospring :Making Sense of IT
w http://www.indigospring.co.uk/
t 0870 745 4001