Re: [edlug] tsort command

Well ptx is really a sort of linguists tool, to see each use of a word
in its context in some text, but I must admit I'd never heard of it until today.

for example:

  that ptx and tsort needed/          But no, the GNU Project decided
   tsort needed to/      But no, the   GNU Project decided that ptx and
   in seventies releases of/           I'm aware that it served a purpose
   needed to be/     But no, the GNU   Project decided that ptx and tsort
   if a legacy version was/            That would be a good explanation
            in seventies releases of   UNIX.           /it served a purpose
            I'm aware that it served   a purpose in seventies releases of/
   version was/        That would be   a good explanation if a legacy
     /would be a good explanation if   a legacy version was included in/
         /and included in coreutils,   a collection of "essential"/
        GNU Project decided that ptx   and tsort needed to be/     /no, the
         /needed to be reimplemented   and included in coreutils, a/
    /" commandline tools that wasn't   assembled in one package until 200/
   seventies releases of/        I'm   aware that it served a purpose in
   version was/           That would   be a good explanation if a legacy
       /that ptx and tsort needed to   be reimplemented and included in/
       /and included in coreutils, a   collection of "essential"/
      /, a collection of "essential"   commandline tools that wasn't/
       reimplemented and included in   coreutils, a collection of "/    /be
      /was included in some esoteric   cross-platform-development package/
   to/       But no, the GNU Project   decided that ptx and tsort needed
       some esoteric cross-platform-   development package or other.    /in
        version was included in some   esoteric cross-platform-/    /legacy
    /in coreutils, a collection of "   essential" commandline tools that/
   was/         That would be a good   explanation if a legacy version
   version was/      That would be a   good explanation if a legacy
        /would be a good explanation   if a legacy version was included/
      aware that it served a purpose   in seventies releases of UNIX.    /m
      /a legacy version was included   in some esoteric cross-platform-/
      /be reimplemented and included   in coreutils, a collection of "/
        /tools that wasn't assembled   in one package until 2003.
            /if a legacy version was   included in some esoteric cross-/
      needed to be reimplemented and   included in coreutils, a/     /tsort
   releases of/       I'm aware that   it served a purpose in seventies
         /be a good explanation if a   legacy version was included in/
   in seventies releases of/      I'   m aware that it served a purpose
         /decided that ptx and tsort   needed to be reimplemented and/
   ptx and tsort needed to/      But   no, the GNU Project decided that
     a purpose in seventies releases   of UNIX.             /that it served
         /in coreutils, a collection   of "essential" commandline tools/
     /tools that wasn't assembled in   one package until 2003.
       -platform-development package   or other.            /esoteric cross
     platform-development package or   other.              /esoteric cross-
          cross-platform-development   package or other.     /some esoteric
        that wasn't assembled in one   package until 2003.           /tools
            /in some esoteric cross-   platform-development package or/
      , the GNU Project decided that   ptx and tsort needed to be/      /no
          I'm aware that it served a   purpose in seventies releases of/
    /that ptx and tsort needed to be   reimplemented and included in/
       served a purpose in seventies   releases of UNIX.     /aware that it
   releases/       I'm aware that it   served a purpose in seventies
        /that it served a purpose in   seventies releases of UNIX.
      legacy version was included in   some esoteric cross-platform-/    /a
     /" commandline tools that wasn'   t assembled in one package until 2/
   seventies releases/     I'm aware   that it served a purpose in
     But no, the GNU Project decided   that ptx and tsort needed to be/
       "essential" commandline tools   that wasn't assembled in one/    /of
   and tsort needed to/      But no,   the GNU Project decided that ptx
   in/    /that ptx and tsort needed   to be reimplemented and included
         /of "essential" commandline   tools that wasn't assembled in one/
       /Project decided that ptx and   tsort needed to be reimplemented/
     wasn't assembled in one package   until 2003.              /tools that
      a good explanation if a legacy   version was included in some/    /be
    /explanation if a legacy version   was included in some esoteric/
           /" commandline tools that   wasn't assembled in one package/
   legacy version was/          That   would be a good explanation if a

David