Re: [edlug] Ubuntu yes Command

Lysimachos Zografos wrote:
> AFAIK yes is an old-ish command to be used via pipping in
> interactive command line programs that ask yes/no all the time.

I for one have been known to use it for things like:

	yes 1 | fdupes -r .

which finds any duplicate files in or below my current directory and
deletes all but one of each set without asking.  DON'T TRY IT.

There's nothing Ubuntu about coreutils!  Other tools in the set
include tsort and ptx; I'd be impressed if anybody can demonstrate
an intelligible use for those.
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)