Re: [edlug] Ubuntu 9.04 Wireless/WPA

* At 2009-11-17 14:24 -0000 Paul McClung <paul@xxx.xxx.xxx> sent:
> Hi can anyone give me a quick guide to setting up my wireless card at the
> terminal (machine has no xserver)to work with WPA on my router.

As the other examples provided are a bit over the top for a quick
guide you probably want to start just by sticking something like
the following in /etc/network/interfaces

auto wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
 wpa-ssid SSID
 wpa-psk PASSPHRASE

If that doesn't work for you
/usr/share/doc/wpasupplicant/README.Debian.gz
has more examples, starting from very slightly more complicated,
up to the sort of thing other subscribers posted.

Cheers,

Dougie