Re: [edlug] Could someone check a web site for me please.

I find http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ quite handy for this.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/deluge-torrent.org

Cheers,
Craig
--
Sent from my phone. Sorry for any typos.

On 13 Nov 2009, at 10:30, Mark Dickie <markd@xxx.xxx.xxx> wrote:

Not working here either, I'm on BeThere.

-- Mark Robert Dickie
Virtual Desk Limited
E markd@xxx.xxx.xxx
W www.virtual-desk.co.uk
T 01315142364
M 07736548602
Skype virtual-desk
On Friday 13 Nov 2009 10:10:45 Ken Robson wrote:
I am trying to get to deluge-torrent.org but geting 404 errors. So I
don't know if the site is down or my isp's (plusnet) DNS is having and
off day (not unusual recently)
If you get it could you give me the ip address (nslookup fails aswell)
Cheers

-