Re: [edlug] Could someone check a web site for me please.

Ken Robson wrote:

I am trying to get to deluge-torrent.org but geting 404 errors. So I don't know if the site is down or my isp's (plusnet) DNS is having and off day (not unusual recently)
If you get it could you give me the ip address (nslookup fails aswell)
The deluge project DNS admins apparently botched up their DNS a couple of days ago.
Just insert this line in your /etc/hosts:

140.211.166.66 deluge-torrent.org dev.deluge-torrent.org forum.deluge-torrent.org www.deluge-torrent.org

Cheers,
Apollon