From: Swithun Crowe <swithun@xxx.xxx.xxx>
Subject: Re: [edlug] X cut/paste
To: "EdLUG" <edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 7:31 AM

Hello

DW It also stopped working for me. Clicking with both left and right mouse
DW buttons at the same time still works, though, but it was convenient to
DW do the middle click so I'll give this a go later. thanks!

That suggests it might be a xorg.conf issue - this is where you can
'emulate 3 buttons' or not. Xorg defaults can be a bit odd. When I
upgraded Arch a little while ago, one default seemed to be to not
recognise the keyboard. And once that was fixed, it then recognised it
several times with different drivers!

Good luck.

Swithun.