[edlug] setting up computers for imc at Forest - today/tomorrow/weekend

Hia,

we will try to meet today (Thursday) afternoon and evening to attempt to get
as many computers on the net as we can to have a little imc for the weekend
and next week. Any edlug help would be very much appreciated.

We are also missing people power to look after the equipment and users
particularly on Friday morning and early afternoon.

The imc will be upstairs at the Forest, in (and hopefully outside) the
training and action room.

cheerio and thanks for all your help.
Ulla