Re: [edlug] Google wave

On 08/11/09 17:03, Bob Kerr wrote:
Hi,

I was just wandering if anyone had played around with google wave

(Link includes long embedded video)

http://wave.google.com/help/wave/about.html

A little, I think I also read that google have released the bits needed to set up a federated server and interoperate with the google server, which is essential if there is any hope of it going the way google want it to.

It's quite fun to be having a IM style conversation and editing a document at the same time, and could be very useful.

I've quite a few spare invites, mail me off list if anyone wants one.

Cheers
Chris