Re: [edlug] Doze free netbook

Magnus Hagdorn wrote:

I must say I am somewhat disgruntled and tempted to swap back to debian.
they move more slowly and tend to be more thorough...

Try Mint Linux. It's based on Ubuntu but a lot of effort has gone into smoothing the rough edges and polishing it up. If you can cope with green then it's excellent.

My other 1/2 recently put it on 6 Acer Ones for doze and mac users and it's gone down really well. Apart from one 'lost' task-bar no complaints at all.