Re: [edlug] PVR, MythTV and DVB

Thanks for the swift replies.

I'm re-installing KnoppMyth Release 5 Alpha 15.1 which has MythTV 0.18. My card is the newer version of the Nova-T PCI. It does get recognised but if I go an muck about with the system, MythTV can't seem to open it again. I have to remove it from MythTV, power down and re-run mythtv-setup from an xterm. I just discovered that MTV can scan from within itself. I also suspect that I need to improve my reception. It's fine with my digi-box but MTV reports a pretty poor signal.

When I do a scan is it OK to just enter the frequency and leave all other settings at Auto?

Cheers