[edlug] iPaq/Wetware Incompatibility

Folks

Now I have installed Linux on my iPaq (yeah!). There have been a couple of (as yet) unresolved problems with the CF sleeve and stuff, but hey!

Now I want it for a specific GIS problem I am working on, and I put it aside for a while whilst I worked on other things...

Now the wetware problem is my complex but memorable password generation algorithm ;-(

I can log in as my son, but have no idea what my password is (or more importantly the root password...)

So how do I force/crack my way onto an iPaq, or is it restore all?

Gordon