RE: [edlug] Talk Thurday 1st March at Hollyrood

Bob Kerr wrote:
At 7pm at the same location (Hollyrood not Hollywood as I mistakenly typed the last time : ) ) I would like to hold a discussion on Advocacy and forming a subgroup of EDLUG that deals with this issue.

Aargh - I can't make Thursday evening - my GFs away and I have the offspring to myself...

Many thanks to Gordon for bringing in his projector to last months meeting for the demonstration of Knoppix it made a big difference and was very much appreciated.

If Peter's going I could drop el projectoro off with him at Net Resources Thursday daytime...

Gordon