[edlug] OT [Courses] Graduate Internet Course

List members who have been unemployed for 6 months or more may be interested in our free Graduate Internet Course. We are currently recruiting for a start after Easter.

The 26 week programme teaches you the basics of web design using professional Windows based tools. You learn HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, MySQL+PHP and aply them to real life client web sites, culminating in a 6 week team based project and formal presentation.

Candidates alo have the opportunity to study towards either CIW (Foundations) or ECDL certification.
The underlying aim of the course is to assist you back into work, and as such you'll receive a considerable amount of career related support and coaching throughout.

The training room hgas been developed to include Linux clients with the help of many EdLug members, you'll have the opportunity to develop your existing open source skills in a web development environment on our training server, and of course get involved in the fairly regular EdLug related events that we host at Net Resources.

If you are interested, please visit http://www.netresources.co.uk/training_courses/graduate.html to register for interview.

Not of direct interest to you? Perhaps you would like to forward this message to a colleague.

Regards,

Peter George
Training Manager
Net Resources Ltd
26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL
T: 0131 477 7127  F: 0131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk