[edlug] DMZ and UML

Hi all,
I was wondering if there is any point in having a DMZ (as in
de-militarised zone) on a UML (user mode linux). Well, I've got a server
running which is connected to the internet all the time. The server is
obviously firewalled. Inevitably, I ended up opening more and more ports
on the firewall to allow external service access. I guess I could run a
UML machine on the server for all the external stuff. The question is,
is there a point in doing so (security-wise)? The other question is, can
I add another NIC and bind that to the UML kernel exclusively?
Cheers
magi