Re: [edlug] Advocacy

Open Source Scotland is now being consulted by the e-Envoy on government
open source policy, there's been intermittent talk of funding probably
enough to pay a salary and some expenses.

I also had a chat with Scottish Enterprise who agreed that open source info
could into the factsheets that all start up businesses in Scotland get.

Unfortunately I've been really pushed with other things and don't really
have much/any more time to spend driving these things forward but I'd
happily pass the batton on.