Re: [edlug] NIC forgets settings on apm resume

Alistair

This page doesnt directly relate to 8139 cards (it relates to configuring
atmel-chipset pcmcia wifi cards), but there are quite clear instructions for
configuration in various distributions (of redhat and slackware, not debian),
- there might be something useful in here for you.

http://www.houseofcraig.net/belkin_howto.php
Look for 'Automating the config'

HTH a little - Bit of a long shot I know

Peter

Mail me direct at...
peter at cruickshank dot biz