Re: [edlug] Debian UML getty problem

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 10:59:13PM +0000, Dick Middleton wrote:

> What I want is to create a tty in the term or xterm that uml is started.
>  That seems to be tty0 always but I'm not sure why.

Try adding "con=null ssl=null con0=fd:0,fd:1" to the UML command line. The
first two parameters will silently drop all of the ttys and the con0 bit
will attach tty0 to your current terminal.

This is the setting I use, normally inside a screen session so I can leave
it in the background. e.g. "screen -dmS myuml linux ...params..."

Tim

--
Tim Hawes
me@xxx.xxx.xxx