Re: [edlug] Re: Sun Java OS

Andrew,

You're right it doesn't install on a hard-drive, I mean I would actually *pay*
my hard earned for it! Sun are doing a promotion until June- $50 a license.
That's less than I paid for my SuSE distro. Worth considering eh? They seem
to be really going for the M$ jugular. It'll be interesting to see how it
pans out i.e. will your average windows user be prepared to make the leap.
Wasn't the acid test at one time "could Linus' granny use it?"

Leo