RE: [edlug] mysql admin software

El jue, 25-03-2004 a las 16:52, Dorian Griffiths escribió:
> PHPMyAdmin is is a great piece of software - downloadable at
> sourceforge.net. Also MySQL Control Centre is ok (its for the Windows
> platform) but I prefer PHPMyAdmin as that is web based and can be accessed
> from anywhere.

mysql control centre runs also in GNU/Linux, I'm using it myself to
admin my DBs ;)

http://www.mysql.com/products/mysqlcc/index.html

http://www.mysql.com/products/mysqlcc/screenshots.html (all of them are
the Windows version, but as I say, it runs ok on GNU/Linux)

You shouldn't have any problems to find packages for your favourite
distro anywan ;-)

--
Backup no encontrado: (A)bortar, (R)eintentar, (S)uicidarse?