Re: [edlug] mysql admin software

Peter Cruickshank wrote:

MySQL CC supports this - not sure whether traffic is encrypted though.

Looking at the php My Admin config file, I think it could also do remote admin. Might be a bit clunky, since you'd at least have to have a local httpd running.

You can do remote admin with it, as long as you can reach the MySQL port (3306) on the remote system. The traffic won't be encrypted though, so you might want to set up an SSH tunnel or something similar.

Michael