Re: [edlug] Checking loaded Apache mods

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 12:29:52PM -0000, Peter  George wrote:

> I want to check wether my server is running 'mod_include'. How can I do this?

  "Running" would suggest that you have the module loaded in the
 Apache configuration file you are using, and you had explicitly
 enabled it with something like:

     AddHandler server-parsed .html
     Options +Includes

  "Available" would mean that you have the module available to
 load.  Run 'locate mod_include.so' and see if it is installed
 upon your box.

Steve
--
# Debian Security Audit Project