Re: [edlug] Checking loaded Apache mods

"Peter  George" <peter@xxx.xxx.xxx> writes:

> My Googling hasn't found an answer quick enough for this, I wonder if
> you guys can help.
>
> I want to check wether my server is running 'mod_include'. How can I
> do this?

http://localhost/server-info

You'll probably need to enable it in apache.conf (or commonapache.conf,
or httpd.conf, or...).  In my copy, the text to do it is in there, but
commented out.

###
### Allow remote server configuration reports, with the URL of
### http://servername/server-info (requires that mod_info.c be loaded).
### Change the ".your_domain.com" to match your domain to enable.
###
<IfModule mod_info.c>
    <Location /server-info>
        SetHandler server-info
        <IfModule mod_access.c>
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        allow from 127.0.0.1
        Allow from 217.155.4.145/29
        Allow from ::1
        Allow from 2001:618:400::d99b:491
        </IfModule>
    </Location>
</IfModule>

You'll obviously want to change the allow from lines to suit...

OK,
--
Andrew Aylett | www.aylett.co.uk | 1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight...
andrew@xxx.xxx.xxx | answer==42 |  -- it's not just a good idea, it's the law!