[edlug] Internet backbone technology

Hello,

(weird, second time I've had to send this)

I'm looking for some good, free, up to date, documentation on current
internet technology for a prospective job interview, primarily the
optics, multiplexers etc. Specifically things like calculating maximum
fibre optic length. Basic fibre optic/laser theory I'm fine with its the
more advanced and practical stuff involved with planning and laying out
fibre optic networks I'm after. I don't mind mathematics, in fact thats
better.

Thanks,

Matt

--
“We had to starve you so that we could stop bombing you, and then we had to bomb you so that we could stop starving you.” Kathy Kelly