Re: [edlug] Sun Java OS

I installed it from a magazine (Linux User & Developer) disk (well not quite
installed - it runs from the CD in a knoppix-like stylee). You're right, it's
Gnome on linux with mozilla and star office. I have to say I was well
impressed with it and it looks quite funky too. It installed in no time and
detected pretty much all of my hardware. I'm half thinking of installing it
on a spare machine with a view to longer term use.

It looks like it may really be a viable contender for seducing M$ loyalists.

I could copy the disk if anyone's interested (although the mag may still be
current).

cheers
Leo