Re: [edlug] Killer Questions for Microsoft

The question I asked at ScotSoft was:

Microsoft were paid 25 million pounds of taxpayers' cash to develop a
government gateway but contrary to the e-Envoy's guidance it only allows
Internet Explorer users to access government services. When will I as a
non-Microsoft user be allowed to submit my tax return online or
alternatively when will Microsoft refund the 25 million quid?

Still not had a reply!