Re: [edlug] Free books + a couple books for sale

On Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 04:33 pm, Mike Moran wrote:

I've got a few books I want to get rid of due to space. All but two are free.

Hello all. These have now been spoken for.

I advertised this on ed.general as well, so I've lost track of who came from this list, but anyway, to those 'in' edlug: perhaps you could register these with Anand as part of the library? I have the title, isbn etc data available in csv form so just give me a shout and I can pass on the meta info to Anand.

Mike http://www.houseofmoran.com/blog/