[edlug] Free books + a couple books for sale

I've got a few books I want to get rid of due to space. All but two are free. You'll have to collect them yourself. Give me an email if you want any; I suspect you'll be able to pick them up after 6 any time next week. Btw, I put in links to amazon automatically after checking that just slapping on the ISBN worked for one of them, so perhaps not all of the links will work.

Here's the list:

Title | Dave Baum's Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms (Technology In Action)
ISBN | 1893115097
Link | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115097
Asking Price | free

Title        | Object-oriented Modeling and Design
ISBN         | 0136300545
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0136300545
Asking Price | free

Title        | The Writer's Handbook 2001
ISBN         | 0333781813
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0333781813
Asking Price | free

Title        | Essential Client/Server Survival Guide, Second Edition
ISBN         | 0471153257
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471153257
Asking Price | free

Title        | Client/server Programming with CORBA Objects
ISBN         | 0471163511
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471163511
Asking Price | free

Title        | Mac OS X: The Missing Manual
ISBN         | 0596000820
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000820
Asking Price | free

Title        | Beginning GTK+ and GNOME
ISBN         | 1861003811
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861003811
Asking Price | free

Title | Object-Oriented Specification and Design With C++/Book and Disk (The McGraw-Hill International Series in Software Engineering)
ISBN | 0077075854
Link | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0077075854
Asking Price | free

Title        | Building Wireless Community Networks
ISBN         | 0596002041
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596002041
Asking Price | free

Title        | Linux Network Administrator's Guide
ISBN         | 1565920872
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565920872
Asking Price | free

Title        | PGP : Pretty Good Privacy
ISBN         | 1565920988
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565920988
Asking Price | free

Title | Networking Personal Computers with TCP/IP: Building TCP/IP Networks (O'Reilly Nutshell)
ISBN | 1565921232
Link | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565921232
Asking Price | free

Title        | Dictionary of PC Hardware and Data Communications Terms
ISBN         | 1565921585
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565921585
Asking Price | free

Title        | CGI Programming on the World Wide Web
ISBN         | 1565921682
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565921682
Asking Price | free

Title        | Learning Debian GNU/Linux
ISBN         | 1565927052
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565927052
Asking Price | free

Title        | Learning Cocoa
ISBN         | 0596001606
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596001606
Asking Price | 5 pounds

Title        | Essential System Administration
ISBN         | 1565921275
Link         | http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565921275
Asking Price | 5 pounds

--