[edlug] LPI101 Study Group

I'll check when I'm back in the office, and ensure Matthew is on the list!

	-----Original Message-----
	From: owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx on behalf of Barrie Dempster
	Sent: Fri 19/03/2004 07:29
	To: edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
	Subject: Re: [edlug] LPI101 Study Group

	Matthew Slane wrote:
	| On Thursday 11 March 2004 17:04, Peter  George wrote:
	| Is this list working?  I haven't recieved anything from it, including
	a test
	| mail I sent to it.
	I have been receiving mails from the list including your test mail, I
	think the list is fine but you're either not on the list or your address
	is added incorrectly.

	Barrie Dempster

	[ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.keyserver.net 0x96025FD0 ]

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿØ¢çø§vØ^ÒÔf¢–)à–+-%ŠËZ·øm¶Ÿÿÿ0ýçeºè®î“ùb²ßßj¯á