Re: [edlug] Free LPI Exams

If the April course is full, I have no problem with waiting for the next one. Thanks for your consideration.

Peter George wrote:

Well we are going to pilot a peer study group for 10 weeks or so from 2nd April, it's kind of full to just about bursting I think, let me check numbers over the next couple of days and get back to you?

I don't really want to leave anyone out, so if we can make room for you we will!

You may wish to update yourself with the LPI exam objectives (which change frequently) at https://www.lpi.org/en/latm.html

Regards,