Re: [edlug] Free LPI Exams

Count me in, though my Unix lessons were years ago, so I would need a refresher course before sitting any exams for Linux. Can you tell me when you will be running the next LPI101 course ?

Peter George wrote:

LPI are over in the UK for the Linuxuser conference next month, and have offered to come up to Edinburgh and setup an LPI exam center at Net Resources, so that we can offer free LPI101 examinations.

I'd like to assess interest and feedback to LPI on potential candidate numbers.

Please let me know if you would like to try for Linux Professional Institute certification.

I'll also poll ScotLug and Dundee LUG.

Regards,

Peter George
Training Manager
Net Resources Ltd
26 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AL
T: 0131 477 7127  F: 0131 477 7126
http://www.netresources.co.uk
b??jw??axGKPi??X??X??P?+-j?m????v[???.??b??Úªfl===

--

Andrew

Quos deus vult perdere, prius dementat
Euripides, from Lycurgus (9th C BC)