Re: [edlug] edlug natter (smokers or don't mind)

I will try to be there, although it will probably be a brief visit. If anyone
is interested, I would be keen to bat some ideas about on Gordon's Open
Source Public Consultation Exercise idea (posted16/3/2004), and Andrew's
(posted 2/2/2004) on the Iraq Linux Users' Group.

Anand