Re: [edlug] Turnpike...?

I take it you mean the Demon Internet Turnpike?

I've never tried it - a very interesting idea. Off the top of my head,
you will need to get WINE installed and going (of course). The SMTP
listener probably won't be allowed to bind to the SMTP port, but POP may
well work. The mail reader also used some Ms common services - like
spell checking and stuff. I can't remember if Turnpike will install
those for you.

Let me know how you get on. My dad thinks Turnpike is great, and if I
can say that it works on Linux, then I may be able to persuade him to
move his newly broadbanded PC to Linux.

Robert