Re: [edlug] DVD RW disks for backup - advice

A. Zelter wrote:
I guess your right about the rm -rf, and indeed if someone hacked into a
system that could happen, otherwise 'sitting on your hands' should prevent
that. My criteria are different. I'm not worried about rm -rf, but
that having to revert to yesterdays backup would cost me a day of data
loss.

Read this - it probably does what you want...

http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/

Dick