From: owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx [mailto:owner-edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx] On Behalf Of Catriona & Anand
Sent: 16 March 2004 09:34
To: Bob Kerr; edlug@xxx.xxx.xxx
Subject: Re: [edlug] Meeting location

Perhaps a relational database model would work; one set of relations being the EdLUG members who physically meet up, including their preferences for pub/not pub, and their preferences among pubs. The other set of relations (tuples) would be the pubs, with their characteristics of size, ambience, smokiness, location, draught lager etc.

Do any database wizards want to have a go? ;-)

Anand